If you believe that material you have submitted to the website has been the wrongful subject of a DMCA notification then you may file a counter-notification tonnsfeed.com.
Please provide the following information to the Designated Agent:
- Specific URLs which refer to the material which was removed or to which access has been disabled.
- Your name, addresses, telephone number, and email address.
- You must include a statement consenting to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in San Francisco County, California if you are located outside of the United States).
- You must further agree to accept service of process from the original DMCA complainant or the agent(s) of the original complainant.
- You must also swear under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material in question was removed or access to the material was disabled only as a result of a mistake or misidentification.