India is just not a country of 1.324 billion people but also a land of 1652 languages. You can analyze the degree of diversity of a nation which has everything to possess, from snow to dessert, from salt dessert to most raining place, from mountains to plains, from plateau to valleys, and what not.
So, here I am presenting 10 unknown facts about Incredible India you need to know
1. India has the most number of mosques. It has 300,000 mosques which is much more than any Muslim or other nation.
2. You will be surprised to know that India was only country in the world where diamonds were found before 1986.
3. Carrying Indian currency i.e. rupees out of national borders is illegal.
4. India is one of the top five producers and suppliers of sugar, tea, coffee, spices, cotton, rubber, silk, and fish.
5. Chail which is situated in Himachal Pradesh is highest cricket ground of the world. It was built in 1893 at a height of 2444 meters above the sea level.
6. Indians didn’t use plastic bags before 1985.
7. Venkatanarasimharajuvariapeta is the longest Indian Railway name.
8. India buys more gold than any other country.
9. 100 out of Fortune 500 companies have established their R&D facilities in India.
10. Right now India has produced second largest community of software.